Welltok is a consumer activation company that drives individuals to take actions that optimize their total wellbeing. Only Welltok leverages advanced analytics and machine learning to engage consumers with timely and relevant multi-channel, personalized resources and incentives. Our solutions integrate data driven SaaS software, curated resources and professional services to help health plans, employers, providers and public entities drive growth, build longitudinal relationships and improve healthcare value.
At Welltok, we’re proud of what we’re accomplishing and are committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can thrive and succeed. Join us as we make healthcare more personal and rewarding!
The Service Delivery Manager is a client-facing role that is responsible for managing the delivery of services for enterprise SaaS clients. The candidate selected for this role will possess both customer relationship management and project management skills. Service Delivery Managers partner with client account managers, configuration, platform, and data operations teams, and customer support to deliver professional services aligned to client account plans and contracts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build a personal relationship with key client staff and maintain client satisfaction by delivering on-time, high-quality projects that exceed expectations.
- Create and manage project scope documents and project plans in partnership with clients.
- Lead client planning meetings and status reporting.
- Provide weekly project delivery status updates.
- Forecast resource needs for solution implementation and on-going service delivery.
- Align Welltok platform capabilities to client outcomes in partnership with Account Management and Solution Consultants.
- Identify product dependencies to inform enhancements and issue resolution with Product and Engineering teams.
On-going Service Management:
- Assist with client incident notifications, issue management, escalations, and reporting.
- 3-5 years related experience in the following types of roles:
- Client-facing role in a revenue-generating, technology platform service. Experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
- Managing technology projects and service delivery operations for external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and energized by opportunities to influence change.
- Must be able to efficiently collaborate on multiple, simultaneous projects/work efforts.
- Project Management skills are required. Experience with project management software a plus.
- Willingness to partner on developing best practices and adapting their role as needed for business growth.
- Available for occasional travel to client sites.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- Demonstrates Organization & Follow-Up - Uses time effectively and efficiently to get work done. Organizes work with a focus on the more important priorities. Follows up to ensure work is completed accurately and according to standard.
- Drives Quality and Productivity - Thinks of ways to improve quality and achieves excellence through continuous learning. Where applicable, delivers within budgets/resources and overcomes obstacles to achieve quality outcomes.
- Develops Self and Others - Takes responsibility to build skills and capabilities to enhance personal performance. Seeks and applies feedback. Learns from mistakes. Shares knowledge and feedback to contribute to the learning of others.
- Analyzes and Solves Problems - Uses logic to solve problems within the scope of their work. Looks beyond obvious answers to develop multiple solutions. Seeks stakeholder input into the problem-solving process.
- Displays Ingenuity & Resourcefulness - Identifies opportunities and generates ideas for change and innovation. Modifies current behaviors to help implement change. Takes appropriate risks.
- Collaborates with team members - Works effectively with multiple key stakeholders (internal or external customers, team members, or cross-functional colleagues) to achieve team and organizational objectives.
- Exhibits flexibility - Can adapt to shifting priorities within their work environment. Understands that there may be multiple competing demands on their time and works with stakeholders to prioritize.
- Communicates Effectively - Seeks input from different stakeholders. Uses active listening such as acknowledging and paraphrasing. Clearly and concisely communicates verbally and in writing. Delivers effective presentations. Adapts communication style for different audiences. As required by their project/assignment, communicates with leadership to gain approval.
- Makes Effective Decisions - Uses available data to make decisions. Quality of decisions is verifiable over time. Understands the scope of their decision making and works within those bounds. Only escalates issues when necessary.
- Accepts responsibility - Consistently meets commitments to customers, colleagues, manager and team. Delivers on task/projects/ initiatives as promised. Takes responsibility for own decisions.
This role may require access to systems containing Regulated or Confidential data and is thereby subject to additional security and privacy controls.
The estimated compensation for this position includes an annual salary between $75,000 to $85,000 with a 10% annual bonus plan. Welltok also offers comprehensive employee benefits, including Medical insurance with Prescription Drug coverage, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance, Traditional and Roth 401K options, Flexible Time Off (FTO) plus 10 Company Holidays, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), as well as additional benefits such as Legal Plan, Identity Theft Protection, Auto/Home insurance, and Pet insurance.
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Warning: Please be aware of a scam claiming to be Welltok HR using platforms such as Facebook and Google Hangouts, which Welltok does not use for recruiting. If you are unsure of a communication, please contact Welltok at WelltokSOC@welltok.com