Welltok is growing rapidly and is excited for you to join our journey! We are proudly one of only five healthcare companies on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list, ranked on the Inc 5000 fastest growing company list for the 4th consecutive year and ranked #1 on the 2018 Tech Tribune’s Best Technology Startups in Colorado.
The National Account Director is responsible for the management of the Provider Market's largest enterprise client with national presence in over 100 hospitals across the US. With the growth in this account over the last year it now requires an accomplished Account Director to optimize the roll out of multiple products and services, maximize annual revenues and drive strong customer satisfaction. In this role the Account Director will prioritize and drive the performance of the dedicated account team in support of the clients marketing and strategic growth goals.
- Overall responsibility for growth and development of the National account against set goals.
- Identifies upsell and cross-sell opportunities to maximize growth.
- Insures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Prioritizes and directs performance of the dedicated product focused account teams based on client needs.
- Solves client problems efficiently and effectively, leveraging the resources of the whole organization.
- To be informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client relationship.
- Keeps Leadership informed of the account status, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Leadership at key times.
- Acts as the customer’s advocate and brings product and service feedback and issues back into the product, technology and data teams and makes the case for development work and efforts to resolve client issues on a timely and effective basis.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to corporate and regional client market.
- Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with corporate guidelines and objectives.
- Maintains awareness and controls situations which may lead to the risk of write-offs.
- Maintains open and complete communications of Client issues with Management.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the TLH
- Follows all TLH policies and procedures
- Dedicated account team members
- VPs of Client Strategy for PRM and CRM products and their Directors
- VP Implementation and Decisionology
- VP Sales
- President, CRO and SVP Operations
- SVP Product and SVP Technology
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.