Reporting Analyst, Analytic Solutions
Welltok is pioneering health optimization by connecting consumers with the right programs and resources to optimize their health and reward them for healthy actions and behaviors. Our CaféWell health optimization platform empowers users with personalized activities that are designed to drive healthy habits and active lifestyles. Welltok ranked #91 on Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500™, ranked #278 on Inc. magazine’s 2017 Inc 5000, and ranked #85 on the Forbes 2017 Cloud 100 list. Be part of something big and join our smart, passionate team in changing the way consumers engage in their health.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to support the development of innovative reporting solutions for our clients. As a reporting analyst, you will be accountable for enabling business insights through the use of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive reporting design. Working with a driven Healthcare Analytics team, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, and developing reporting solutions that will enable Welltok to leverage in-depth analysis of healthcare data for actionable insights. 1-3 years of healthcare data analytics, business intelligence and reporting tools experience required.
Education / Skill Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of industry standards and practices in descriptive/predictive analytics and business intelligence reporting concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, Engineering, or Information Systems.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in healthcare reporting background is a plus.
- 0-3 years of business intelligence and reporting tools experience required, healthcare data analytics a plus.
- Proven track record of translating clients' business needs into comprehensive reporting solutions that provide the client with actionable content.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Health Care industry accepted standards on descriptive, diagnostic, predictive analytics, as well as reporting and evaluation practices.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare analytic data, data structures and data flows; competency in and knowledge of programming languages and statistical programs including SAS. Other tools include advanced MS Excel, SQL, MySQL, Alteryx and Tableau
- Experienced working with executive management, employing the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, towards developing and deploying effective strategic direction.
- Disciplined with effective execution - Demonstrate a disciplined approach; deployment, and follow-through to ensure achievement of results. Capable of working with a high degree of discretion, employing effective customer service and communication methods.
- Proven ability to manage change - Manage, lead, and enable the process of change and its impact on people, process, and technology
- Style that fosters teamwork - Working collaboratively with others to achieve common goals and positive results