Welltok is growing rapidly and is excited for you to join our journey! We are proudly one of only five healthcare companies on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list, ranked on the Inc 5000 fastest growing company list for the 4th consecutive year and ranked #1 on the 2018 Tech Tribune’s Best Technology Startups in Colorado.
The Service Delivery Manager is a client-facing role that is responsible for managing the delivery of services for enterprise SaaS clients. The candidate selected for this role will possess both customer relationship management and project management skills. Service Delivery Managers partner with client account managers, configuration, platform, and data operations teams, and customer support to deliver professional services aligned to client account plans and contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build a personal relationship with key client staff and maintain client satisfaction by delivering on-time, high-quality projects that exceed expectations.
- Create and manage project scope documents and project plans in partnership with clients.
- Lead client planning meetings and status reporting.
- Provide weekly project delivery status updates.
- Resource Management:
- Forecast resource needs for solution implementation and on-going service delivery.
- Align CaféWell platform capabilities to client outcomes in partnership with Account Management and Solution Consultants.
- Identify product dependencies to inform enhancements and issue resolution with Product and Engineering teams.
On-going Service Management:
- Assist with client incident notifications, issue management, escalations, and reporting.
Qualifications: An ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications.
- 3-5 years related experience in the following types of roles:
- Client-facing role in a revenue-generating, technology platform service. Experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
- Managing technology projects and service delivery operations for external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and energized by opportunities to influence change.
- Must be able to efficiently collaborate on multiple, simultaneous projects/work efforts.
- Project Management skills are required. Experience with project management software a plus.
- Willingness to partner on developing best practices and adapting their role as needed for business growth.
- Available for occasional travel to client sites.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- Adaptability - Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands.
- Communication - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation - Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner. Establishes and maintains effective relations. Exhibits tact and consideration. Offers assistance and support to co-workers. Works actively to resolve conflicts. Works cooperatively in group situations.
- Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Dependability - Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instruction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.