Senior Reporting Analyst, Analytic Solutions
Welltok is pioneering health optimization by connecting consumers with the right programs and resources to optimize their health and reward them for healthy actions and behaviors. Our CaféWell health optimization platform empowers users with personalized activities that are designed to drive healthy habits and active lifestyles. Welltok ranked #91 on Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500™, ranked #278 on Inc. magazine’s 2017 Inc 5000, and ranked #85 on the Forbes 2017 Cloud 100 list. Be part of something big and join our smart, passionate team in changing the way consumers engage in their health.
The Senior Reporting Analyst is responsible for the design and the development of complex reporting solutions. This individual will work with reporting analysts and other analytic team members to define requirements, design, develop and deploy sophisticated reporting solutions. As a Senior Reporting analyst, you will be accountable for enabling business insights by descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive reporting design. Working with a driven Healthcare Analytics team, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, and developing reporting solutions that will enable Welltok Analytics to leverage in-depth analysis of healthcare data for actionable insights.
Education / Skill Requirements
- B.S. or advanced degree required such as MS or MBA
- Advanced knowledge of industry standards and practices in descriptive/predictive analytics and business intelligence reporting concepts.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in healthcare reporting background.
- 8-10 years of business intelligence and reporting tools experience required, healthcare data analytics a plus.
- Knowledge of and understanding how to properly document Report Business Requirements and Report Functional Specifications
- Proven track record of translating clients’ business needs into comprehensive reporting solutions that provide the client with actionable content.
- Knowledge in Health Care industry accepted standards on descriptive, diagnostic, predictive analytics, as well as reporting and evaluation practices.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare analytic data, data structures and data flows; competency in and knowledge of BI tools include advanced MS Excel, SAS, SQL, MySQL, Alteryx, Pentaho Kettle, Tableau, and QlikView.
- Ability to work with an existing data operations team to integrate reporting solutions with big data technologies (Spark, Cloud, Cassandra).
- Experienced working with executive management, employing the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, towards developing and deploying effective strategic direction.
- Disciplined with effective execution – Demonstrate a disciplined approach; deployment, and follow-through to ensure achievement of results. Capable of working with a high degree of discretion, employing effective customer service and communication methods.
- Style that fosters teamwork – Working collaboratively with others across various business units to achieve common goals and positive results. Over time this position could evolve into a more leadership or manager level, leading a team of other reporting analysts.