Interested in making a difference in health care? How about working for Welltok? We’re a fanatical team of healthcare enthusiasts on a mission to create a world where every healthcare consumer can achieve and sustain their optimal health. We have been building analytics and AI driven heath care solutions to payers, patients, providers and hospital systems. We’re working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
As a member of the fast-growing Tea Leaves Health team in Roswell, you will be a key resource to work across our full BI/Analytics/Reporting stack to ensure stability, scalability, and the delivery of valuable BI & Analytics solutions for our clients. In addition, you will be interfacing with other BI team & Analytics team and will have significant influence on spearhead the best practices and architecture patterns at corporate level.
The successful candidate will have deep understanding of Business Intelligence & Analytics domain with solid hands on experience in designing, developing and executing full life cycle of BI & analytics solutions in Big Data environment. Keys to this position are the ability to excel in identification of problems from a business prospective and mapping and implementing pragmatic solutions. An excellent blend of analytical, technical and communication skills in a team-based environment are essential for this role. The BI developer will be an active contributor in a collaborative Agile team environment, and passionate about analytics & Big Data, our clients and our culture.
Tools we use:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Analyzes reporting and analytical requirements (User stories, Epics) to develop high level solution design, low-level design, gap analysis and help product team in estimating effort and planning the releases.
- · Execute complete report development life cycle (design reports & data models, build, test, deploy, support) for complex reports in BI tool.
- · Collaborate with Data Operations, Data Engineers, Data Scientists to ensure the data needed for reports is properly loaded and available.
- · Liaison with IT operations to build, maintain and support the whole reporting infrastructure.
- · Work with app teams to integrate reports into other applications or native platforms.
- · Document and present best reporting practices & patterns for optimizing BI tool for performance.
- · Reverse engineer and port legacy report created by other developers.
- · Work with QA team to automate testing of the reports.
- · Learn and participate in all Agile Scrum Ceremonies and team events.
- · Present Ideas and get buy-in from rest of the BI developer community in the company.
- · Coach and mentor junior developers in onsite and offshore locations.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is desirable
- · 3-6 Years of hands on full life cycle experience and deep understanding of data warehousing & BI technologies (Tableau/OBIEE/Business Objects/Cognos/Jaspersoft)
- · 1 or more years of experience in developing reports in Tableau
- · Have good understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development and end user experience.
- · Must have knowledge on Agile development, software engineering best practices, Dev Ops.
- · Deep understanding & working experience of data warehouse and data mart concepts.
- · Hands on experience in transforming a legacy reporting architecture to new architecture based on Big Data Analytics, advanced reporting tools and patterns.
- · Strong communication, analytical skills with ability to present complex ideas with clarity.
- · Self-driven with sense of ownership, urgency, drive and willingness to work in a small startup like environment with tight schedules and frequent priority changes
- · Proficient data analysis skills with ability to write complex SQL queries on DB tools like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- · Must have passion for continuous improvement with ability to research, prototype and implement end to end solutions for complex problems.
Nice to have skills:
- Proficient in working with large Databases in Oracle & Big Data technologies will be a plus.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and testing solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Unix shell scripting, Python, Perl, or other scripting languages
- Experience with Health care data, claims
- Experience designing and implementing high volume data processing pipelines, using tools such as Spark and Kafka.
- Experience with Scala, Java or Python and a working knowledge of AWS Cloud technologies such as GLUE, EMR, Kinesis and Redshift is plus.
Note**: Visa sponsoring is not available for this position