Welltok is growing rapidly and is excited for you to join our journey! We are proudly one of only five healthcare companies on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list, ranked on the Inc 5000 fastest growing company list for the 4th consecutive year and ranked #1 on the 2018 Tech Tribune’s Best Technology Startups in Colorado.
As a Program Manager under Support Operations, you will be responsible for driving a new enterprise triage process that centralizes and standardizes the process for prioritizes and tracking incidents across the platform and solutions. This role requires an individual with foundational knowledge of SaaS applications, support operations and agile development/SDLC. The individual will need to be able to communicate issues to technical and nontechnical audiences to help organize and drive the prioritization and resolution of issues.
- Work with technical owners to root-cause, identify remedial actions and lessons, and plan for implementation
- Drive closure of incident tickets through delivery of metrics to help prioritize actions
- Conduct weekly meetings with support, product, solution and operational owners across the organization to sprint out action plans and timelines for problem resolution
- Conduct a daily review of incident tickets to ensure that every problem has an owner
- Conduct a weekly review with Operational Leadership to discuss the week’s incidents, highlight trends in problem root causes, and evaluate program progress
- Work with support to audit incidents and identify opportunities to implement and standardize tools for monitoring across applications and services
- Drive and refine process improvements within the enterprise triage process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field (computer engineering/computer science, information technology preferred)
- 3+ years relevant career experience
- Extremely fast learner with the ability to ask the right questions when faced with a complicated problem
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate respectfully and effectively with a wide range of internal and external resources including developers, engineers, IT professionals, management, and C-Suite executives
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional active listening skills and organizational skills
- Experience with ServiceNow and/or HealthCare Product organization a plus
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.