Welltok is growing rapidly and is excited for you to join our journey! We are proudly one of only five healthcare companies on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list, ranked on the Inc 5000 fastest growing company list for the 4th consecutive year and ranked #1 on the 2018 Tech Tribune’s Best Technology Startups in Colorado.
The role of the Implementation Manager is to lead successful multi-modal campaign implementations, meeting timelines and budget requirements. Primary responsibilities include communication content development, communication core logic design, specifications documentation and workflow designs. The Implementation Manager also coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans, and communicates status updates to Sales, Engagement Managers, Senior Management and Clients as needed. The Implementation Manager will be responsible for managing multiple client projects at one time as well as participating in internal projects as needed.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Deliverables: Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast.
- Configuration: Configure the application based on implementation plan but introducing Welltok Engagement Services (WES) best practices including core business logic and workflow design. (This does not require knowledge of any development language)
- Project Management: Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Scope: All projects must be managed towards the original scope of work within the SOW or Work Order. It is the responsibility of the Implementation Manager to ensure each project is delivered within scope and within the budgeted Professional Services hours. Implementation Managers are responsible for managing a project that grows out of scope, and are responsible for monitoring the budgeted Professional Services hours on a regular basis.
- Quality: All members of the Professional Services group are expected to deliver 100% defect free outputs (both internal and external).
- Administration: Responsible for updating the necessary systems for Senior Management, Engagement Management and Sales needs. This includes, but is not limited to, Open Air, Salesforce Project Updates, Deal Trackers, Pre-and Post App Announcements, Billing Rules, and Monthly Billing Activity and Invoice Approvals.
- Consulting: Be able to lead “Current State and Future state” assessments around functionality and/or processes. This will include white boarding, utilizing MS Visio and determining business improvement areas.
- Presentation Skills: Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Teamwork: Work closely with Solution Architects and/or Engagement Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities. They are also responsible for leading all cross functional resources necessary to execute campaigns; Clients, Audio, Scripting, Solution SMEs, Custom Engineering and PS Operations.
- Documentation: Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the Engagement Manager and/or client. Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts. Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements. Must be able to create new deliverables or follow standards of deliverables already in place. Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Production Support team.
- Travel: Travel is required (25%)
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Must be able to manage and analyze large data sets. Experience with Excel pivot functionality is required.
- Must be able to define and understand “if then else” logic to develop business and workflow rules and document in Visio.
- Strong leadership, proactive communication and presentation skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for managing client expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group).
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- Strong focus on team environment.
- Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- BA or BS in Business, Economics or Math fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project or Program Management, preferably in a client service setting, leading high-dollar engagements with proved ability to deliver customer success.
- Comfort level with business systems or technology
- Excel, Visio, Project, Word and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and thrive in a changing environment.
- Detail oriented
- Strong team skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.