Welltok is growing rapidly and is excited for you to join our journey! We are proudly one of only five healthcare companies on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list, ranked on the Inc 5000 fastest growing company list for the 4th consecutive year and ranked #1 on the 2018 Tech Tribune’s Best Technology Startups in Colorado.
The Associate Service Delivery Manager is a junior, client-facing role that is responsible for coordinating the delivery of services for enterprise SaaS clients. The candidate selected for this role will possess both customer relationship management and project management skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support Senior Staff in all areas of services for assigned client accounts, including implementation, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Create and manage project scope documents & project plans in partnership with Client
- Build a personal relationship with key client staff and maintain client satisfaction by delivering on-time, high-quality projects that exceed expectations
Qualifications: An ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years related experience in the following types of roles:
- Client-facing role in a revenue-generating, technology platform service.
- Managing technology projects and service delivery operations for external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and energized by opportunities to influence change
- Experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
- Project Management skills are required. Experience with project management software a plus.
- Available for occasional travel to client sites
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Adaptability - Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands.
- Communication - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation - Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner. Establishes and maintains effective relations. Exhibits tact and consideration. Offers assistance and support to co-workers. Works actively to resolve conflicts. Works cooperatively in group situations.
- Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Dependability - Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instruction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.